Winning The Money Game?
For as many decades as surveys have been conducted on Affluent Families, this much has been true. Affluent Americans want more out of their relationship with their advisor. They want an advisor that is on top of what matters most to their investments…not one that is barely keeping up. Through a proactive relationship with our clients, we keep our clients informed on the latest changes to laws, regulations and economic trends that could affect their financial well being today, or in the future.
Our investment plan has a very specific design purpose and benefit when placed within your portfolio. The problem is many affluent families own investments whose design purpose and benefits serve the needs of the advisor versus that of the client. As Fiduciaries, we are not under any specific mandate by a brokerage firm to sell financial or investment products that mostly align with the needs of the brokerage firm, it’s owners, and Wall Street. By being independent registered investment advisors, we can look at the entire spectrum of investments choices to find only the right investment solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
To identify the absolute best investment solutions that will meet your needs, we start with a comprehensive review of your unique situation, risk tolerance, income needs, tax situation, long-term care needs, estate and legacy needs, as well as your charitable inclinations. With your needs clearly flushed out, creating the best investment plan for your needs becomes much easier to do. Our Winning The Money Game Assessment is a great way to get started on the path to understanding what your true needs and desires are, so you can determine whether or not your current investment plan will most efficiently accomplish your financial concerns and desires. This Assessment, serves as the springboard to the design and implementation of your Strategic Financial Plan (“SFP”) which will ensure all of your financial hopes, dreams and concerns are most efficiently addressed and accomplished.
The following are questions you should ask your advisor:
- Do you have adequate knowledge of my financial picture to ensure that these investment recommendations are in my best interest?
- Will your plan generate sufficient and uninterrupted income for me at retirement regardless of what the stock markets does over the next 5, 10, or 15 years?
- Does your plan provide a high probability that I won’t go backwards with my investments over the next 5, 10, or 15 years?
- Is my portfolio built on a “hope and a prayer” or is it built on a high probability of success as to what it will be worth in the next 5, 10, or 15 years?
- Is my portfolio designed to earn higher than average rates of return while taking lower than normal levels of risk when compared to the S&P 500’s return and its Beta?
- How will your plan affect my tax return this year and in future years?
Our Winning The Money Game Assessment helps ensure that these questions and many others will be answered in your best interest in the Strategic Financial Plan we design for you. Due to the great demand for our Strategic Financial Plans, we have limited dates and time slots available for your complimentary Winning The Money Game Assessment. Give us a call today at 470-253-9711 ext 101 to schedule your assessment today.