Perhaps you’ve been thinking about selling your home, residential or commercial investment property this year. Selling a property can be very stressful especially if the reason for the sale is to downsize and move into a smaller condominium, assisted living facility, or an apartment. Working with a Trusted Advisor can help you reduce the stress of this event and ensure you’ve got the right answers to questions that are important to your overall financial picture.
Some of these questions include:
- What you should do first to make sure this is the right decision for you at this time?
- How can you minimize the tax on the sale of this property?
- How can you afford your next lifestyle choice?
- How does the sale affect the amount of income you have to live on?
- Is the risk in your other investments too great to allow you to sell this property now?
- Can you earn similar rates of returns from the proceeds of the sale without having the burden and risks of being a landlord?
- Getting the right answers to these questions, and others that you may have, will ensure that you get your financial house in order first, before the contemplated sale.
Get the right counsel first and rest assured that you’re doing what’s right for you.
Call Winning The Money Game at 470-253-9711 ext 101 and we’ll help you make a winning decision that will allow you to sleep comfortably at night. Call us now for a no obligation consultation on this important decision.