Did you lose any money during the last major stock market crashes of 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2008? If so, did your investment losses total 20%, 30%, 40% or even 50% or more? How did you feel when that happened? Has your advisor shared with you his investment plan to give you comfort that you won’t experience that again?
What about during the year 2011, a more volatile year than 2008…..Did you lose money during the minibear market of 2011? If so, how much did you lose this time? How did you feel when this happened again? Would you like a plan that gives you a high probability to avoid losing money on your investments NOW or during the next stock market crash? Are you tired of gains in your portfolio amounting to nothing more than a recapture of prior losses? Perhaps you’d like to earn better than average returns on your investments, or even beat the market? Better yet, what if you could do all of this while taking less risk than the stock market?
Does this sound too good to be true? Sure it does. But, just because you’re not currently experiencing this, doesn’t mean others aren’t. If these are things that you too would like to experience, then you are the right candidate for our Strategic Financial Plan (“SFP”). With our SFP, you can be assured that:
- You’ll have a high probability that your investments will NOT go backwards in value at the end of the next 5, 10, or 15 year periods
- Rather than building your portfolio on a “hope and a prayer,” you’ll know with a high probability of success, how much your portfolio could be worth over the next 5, 10, or 15 years
- Every investment recommendation made will be in your best interest
- You’ll have a high probability of success that your investments will generate sufficient and uninterrupted income for you at retirement regardless of what the stock markets does over the next 5, 10, or 15 years
- Your portfolio will be engineered and managed to deliver higher than average rates of return while taking lower than normal levels of risk
- Tax efficiency will be a major consideration in the design of your portfolio
The first step to designing your customized Strategic Financial Plan is scheduling your Winning The Money Game Assessment. Give us a call today at 470-253-9711 ext 101 to schedule your Assessment.