For many years, you’ve grown accustomed to receiving a steady paycheck from your job or business. As you transition into retirement, you no longer have the luxury of a steady paycheck. Believe it or not, the game has changed and at this stage of your life, winning is the only option.
Making sure the assets you’ve accumulated over your life can generate the amount of income you need today and keep up with the rising cost of inflation requires expert planning. You need a winning strategy….one that will generate sufficient and uninterrupted income for you, no matter what the stock market is doing….and that takes expert planning.
Your income streams at retirement may vary. You may be able to draw Social Security in your retirement years. Depending on your employer and when you started working, you may be one of the fortunate few that can draw a traditional pension. These two income sources are automatic and can feel much like the good old days when you had a steady paycheck. However, what if you don’t have a pension or God forbid, social security is bankrupt by the time you are ready to collect and the social security fund just doesn’t have it to pay out? Then what do you do?
That’s where having a multi-prong approach that generates income for you from the investable assets you’ve accumulated is essential. Even if you do have retirement income from a pension or social security, there’s still a good chance that you’ll be left with an income gap between what you need and what those other two sources can provide. Our income planning strategy focuses on generating income for you from sources that:
- Can provide a guaranteed income for life irrespective of the performance of the stock market
- Can provide income for your life that isn’t dependent on how well stocks, bonds or mutual funds are doing
- Can provide income for you for life, from the markets, irrespective of the volatility of the markets
- Can provide a fixed annual income for you even if the markets never appreciate from the date you retire
- Can provide even more income for you should the markets perform well during retirement
Contact Winning The Money Game today for a free, no obligation consultation to see how Income Planning can give you peace of mind about your current or future retirement income needs. Call us at 470-253-9711 ext 101.